Mont Ripley Ski Hill - (1) 2016-2017 One Day Ski Pass $47.00 Value. Mont Ripley welcomes all snow enthusiasts. The ski area is owned by Michigan Technological University and sits in the middle of the cities of Houghton and Hancock. Mont Ripley is amazingly convenient and just minutes from great lodging, restaurants, microbreweries, nightclubs, and shopping. Mont Ripley is a star attraction of the scenic Keweenaw Peninsula and is home to the most snow in the Midwest.
- 24 Trails
- 440' Vertical Drop
- 112 Acres of Skiable Terrain
- 100% Night Skiing and Snowmaking
- Six Different Glade Runs
- Three Lifts
- One mile from the Michigan Tech campus
- Powder Bowls, Beginner Hills to Expert Runs, Cruisers to Bumps, Racers to Glades
- Terrain Parks With Jumps and Slides
Mont Ripley is located at M-26 and Ski Hill Road in Ripley, outside of Hancock. (906) 487-2340.