Mont Ripley Ski Hill - (1) 2017-2018 4 Day Day Ski Pass $160.00 Value. (A four day ticket is a punch card. It does not have to be used four days in a row. It can be used all in one day by 4 different pass holders. It can be used any time by anyone!)
Mont Ripley welcomes all snow enthusiasts. The ski area is owned by Michigan Technological University and sits in the middle of the cities of Houghton and Hancock. Mont Ripley is amazingly convenient and just minutes from great lodging, restaurants, microbreweries, nightclubs, and shopping. Mont Ripley is a star attraction of the scenic Keweenaw Peninsula and is home to the most snow in the Midwest.
- 24 Trails
- 440' Vertical Drop
- 112 Acres of Skiable Terrain
- 100% Night Skiing and Snowmaking
- Six Different Glade Runs
- Three Lifts
- One mile from the Michigan Tech campus
- Powder Bowls, Beginner Hills to Expert Runs, Cruisers to Bumps, Racers to Glades
- Terrain Parks With Jumps and Slides
Mont Ripley is located at M-26 and Ski Hill Road in Ripley, outside of Hancock. (906) 487-2340.